Mission, Visions, & Values - The Surmotech Advantage
Headquartered in Victor, New York, Surmotech is a small business which is a Women Owned full-service electronic contract manufacturer. Since 1991, we have provided a complete range of manufacturing, assembly, and test services to the military, medical, industrial, optical and telecommunications industries as well as to consumer markets.
With Surmotech as your manufacturing partner, you can have the control you would have over an in-house manufacturing department without any of the financial burden. Our team of experts is completely dedicated to exceeding your expectations and to delivering the highest quality products and services including:
- Printed Circuit Board Assembly
- Single Sided or Double Sided
- Consignment, Turnkey or Hybrid
- Electromechanical Assembly Services
- Electronic Testing
Our dedicated team is ready to serve you at our 20,000-square-foot facility, conveniently located a short drive from downtown Rochester as well as the Rochester International Airport.
Visions, & Values"Surmotech is committed to being a QUALITY FIRST PARTNER for all its customers' electronic manufacturing needs. We want all our customers to know they are the heartbeat of our business. Their success is our success."
Our values drive us in everything we do: Integrity... community... commitment... respect... knowledgeback to top
The Advantages of Partnering with Us
Did you ever wish you had an advocate that worked just for you? Someone who could provide solutions to your most challenging manufacturing problems? A partner that could assist you from the design stage of your product through full production and delivery? With Surmotech, you do!
Outsourcing with us offers the flexibility, responsiveness and manufacturing experience that can assure your success. Additional advantages include:
- A motivated, skilled, highly professional and dedicated staff that recognizes the importance of meeting your specific needs and is conscious of the correlation between deadlines and the bottom line.
- Employees who are focused on exceeding the ever-changing demands of PCB assembly. We have committed ourselves to extending the quickest possible response, giving you a shorter time to market from prototype to production.
- Providing a seamless transition from design to full production, we can verify the integrity of your designs and help you avoid time-consuming and unnecessary revisions.
- Production capabilities for both single-sided and highly complex double-sided assemblies in small or large volumes.
- A continuous improvement strategy that ensures your product makes it to market on time and at a competitive price.
For more information about partnering with Surmotech for your assembly needs, please contact us at 585.742.1220 or visit the Contact Us section of our site.back to top