Employment at Surmotech
Working for Surmotech is much more than just a job! We consider our employees our biggest strength - their ideas and commitment are the number one reason for our growth.
Every member of the Surmotech team is knowledgeable, dependable and approachable - and each shares an unwavering dedication to quality. Surmotech is a place where you'll be able to innovate and work with other motivated professionals. It's a place where great concepts and designs come to life in complete manufacturing solutions tailored to our customers needs.
At Surmotech, we believe that overall goals are met by achieving individual and team goals. We invest in our employees and help them reach their maximum potential. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work schedules
- Group medical, dental, life insurance, and disability coverage
- 401K and profit sharing plans
- Paid Time Off; vacation, holidays, and sick time
Manufacturer’s Representative: Sales professional responsible for representing the Company in any of the following geographies:
- New England, New York, Pennsylvania,Mid-Atlantic Region Please contact Sue Horne at 585.742.1220 x206 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic test Operators for flying probe of Printed Circuit Board Assemblies
- Programming and X-Ray test for Printed Circuit Board Assemblies
- Operator for SMT high speed line - Juki experience a plus
Part-time between the hours of 3:00 and 9:00 PM
How to Apply
- Positions available SMT Machine Operator, (Juki experience a plus), test operators, mechanical assembly and inspection. All potential employees should have applicable certifications in accordance with IPC 610E and J STD.
If You Are Interested In:
- Working with innovative and emerging technologies
- Having the freedom and confidence to implement new designs
- Interacting in a successful, forward-thinking environment
We Are Interested In You!
Please forward your letter of intent, resume and salary requirements to:
Surmotech | ATTN: HR
7676 Netlink Drive | Victor, New York 14564
To Apply Online:
back to top